SEOUL – Kia Motors Corp. begins exporting its completely redesigned Carens II minivan to Europe this month, following its launch here in March. The new Carens II offers an electronically controlled diesel engine, primarily for the European markets. A liquefied petroleum gasoline (LPG) engine also is available. The minivan has an all-new streamlined exterior and is available in five models: LPG 1.8L GX; LPG 1.8L LX; LPG 2.0L GX; LPG 2.0L LX and Diesel 2.0L GX. Retail prices ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Launches New Carens II Minivan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.