Kia Motors America names Tom F. Smith as director of marketing communications. Smith, who spent 12 years with Toyota Motor Corp. and most recently served as national marketing director for Rolls-Royce and Bentley brands under Volkswagen AG in North America, will be based at Kia’s Irvine, CA, U.S. headquarters. Smith will be responsible for all Kia advertising including mass media and dealer marketing groups. He also will oversee customer relationship marketing, which includes the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Names New Marketing Communications Head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.