Kia Motors Corp. and local agent Naza Kia Sdn Bhd are considering establishing a production base in Malaysia. The Malaysian Star quotes Naza Kia Senior Manager Samson Anand Georgeas as saying complete-knocked-down assembly of several different Kia models is under study. "Later, we can even be a full-fledged manufacturing base," Samson is quoted as saying during a media tour of Kia's plant and headquarters in Seoul. Malaysia offers Kia much potential for business growth, says Ahn ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia, Naza May Launch Malaysian Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.