LAS VEGAS – Kia Motors America Chief Operating Officer Len Hunt says he agrees with most of what former President and CEO Peter Butterfield was trying to do with the brand in the U.S. market. However, one of Butterfield's wishes, a 2-seat stripped-down roadster, may not be in the future product plans. (See related story: Bring Back the Crank, Says Butterfield) "I'm keen to develop a halo car, (but) I don't know whether it's a roadster,” Hunt says here at the 2005 Specialty Equipment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Needs Halo Car But Maybe Not Roadster" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.