DEL MAR, CA – A pickup truck may join the lineup at Kia Motors America Inc. The South Korean-based importer plans to show a concept for a new midsize pickup at the Chicago auto show in February, Randy Maurstad, director-product planning, says at a preview here of Kia’s new Amanti flagship sedan. A first for the brand, the pickup will be based on a stretched Sorento SUV. Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd., which controls Kia, has a separate pickup proposal, Maurstad adds. Amanti positioned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Pickup Concept in Works; New Flagship Rolls Out" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.