Kia Motors Corp. President Eui-sun Chung, the son of South Korea’s Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo, today leaves his post to become a vice chairman of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. In his new role, “Eui-sun Chung has responsibility for planning and sales, but his specific title beyond vice chairman has not been announced as yet,” a Hyundai source tells Wards. The auto makers in a joint statement say the appointment is aimed at strengthening the group’s core competitiveness ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia President Appointed Vice Chairman of Hyundai Motor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.