DETROIT – Kia Motors America names President and CEO B.M. Ahn to head up its California Design and Technical Center special project with Hyundai Automotive Group to be located in Fountain Valley, CA. Ahn will be replaced by J.H. Lee, former president and CEO of Hyundai Auto Canada, on Jan. 2. Kia’s current executive vice president, Peter M. Butterfield, now also will assume the post of chief operating officer.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Promotes Key Executives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642