NAMYANG, South Korea – Kia is close to completing the design for its next-generation Forte compact, even though the car has been on the market for only two years. Prototypes of the coming Forte sedan, 5-door and Koup are revealed to U.S. media at the Hyundai-Kia research and development center here, but no photos are being released and none may be taken. “Overall, we wanted to take a more dramatic step in the design of this Forte,” Erik Klimisch, design manager-Kia Design Center America ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Reveals Next-Generation Forte, Refreshed Sorento" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.