WEST POINT, GA – With summer’s high gas prices pushing many U.S. car buyers toward smaller vehicles, the timing couldn’t be better for the launch of the Kia Rondo multipurpose vehicle, a company official says. “We’re really excited about (the Rondo) because it’s coming at a time when people are saying, ‘I like the (Rondo’s) good gas mileage,” as opposed to the cost and expense of owning a big SUV, Len Hunt, chief operating officer-Kia Motors America, tells Ward’s here at the official ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Says Rondo Arriving at Right Time" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.