SEATTLE – Saying the ’10 Kia Forte competes “head-to-head” with the Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla, Kia Motors America is billing its new compact car as a game-changer for the growing brand. “Forte is more than just a worthy contender,” Michael Sprague, vice president-marketing, says here during a media event for the car. “It will really represent the new Kia.” The Forte replaces the Spectra in Kia’s U.S. lineup. Spectra, while a best-seller for the brand, didn’t resonate with consumers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Sees Forte as Game-Changer for Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.