Kia Motors Corp. says it set all-time monthly sales and export records in June. Total June CBU (completely built-up) unit retail sales increased 31% to 63,272, up from the previous record of 48,192 set a year ago, Kia says. Meanwhile, the South Korean auto maker’s June 2004 CBU exports rose 46% over year-ago, at 70,572 compared with 48,428 in June 2003. It marks the first time Kia has surpassed the 70,000-unit monthly export mark. Year-to-date, Kia’s CBU sales total 309,247, up 17% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Sets Sales, Export Records" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.