SEOUL – Kia Motors Corp. will showcase its new Opirus luxury sedan at next week’s Geneva Motor Show. The Opirus, Kia’s first luxury sedan aimed at international markets, is expected to compete against the Nissan Maxima, Toyota Avalon and Peugeot 607. Opirus to take on Maxima, Avalon. Power will come from a 194-hp 3.5L, twin-cam V-6, which also will go into an upgraded version of the Hyundai XG set to bow in Geneva, as well. Equipped with a 5-speed manual, the Opirus is said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia to Show Off New Opirus Luxury Sedan in Geneva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.