Kia Motors America says it will unveil an all-new concept cross/utility vehicle, the Soul, at next month’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Kia describes the vehicle’s exterior styling as sporty and bold and says it takes design cues from last year’s Kia concept SUV, the fullsize Mesa. Kia Soul Soul, which is aimed at those with an “active lifestyle,” boasts design features such as a wrap-around windshield, muscular wheel flares and a sloped roofline, Kia says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia to Show Soul Concept CUV in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.