VIENNA – Kia Motors Slovakia s.r.o., the plant based near the Slovak city of Zilina, adds the Sportage SUV to its product portfolio. The Slovak plant already builds the Kia Cee’d 5-door hatchback. Serial assembly of the Cee’d Sporty Wagon is scheduled to begin in August, while production of the 3-door Cee’d hatchback is to start in December. The auto maker plans to produce 150,000 cars this year in Slovakia, including 45,000 Sportage SUVs. Kia Slovakia began export shipments of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Slovakia Adds Sportage to Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.