WEST POINT, GA – Kia Motors America most likely will put the Soul cross/utility vehicle concept, unveiled at last January’s Detroit auto show, into its product plans. “We’re pretty certain there’s going to be a production version (of the Soul),” Len Hunt, chief operating officer-KMA, tells Ward’s in an interview here. “That’s a good brand position for us,” he says, adding Kia will not be following sister brand Hyundai into the luxury arena just yet, instead preferring to sell products ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Soul Almost Certain, Hunt Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.