Kia Motors Corp. says it will offer two gasoline engines and one diesel mill on the new Soul 5-door hatchback, now in pre-pilot production at its Hwasung plant in South Korea. In most countries, the Soul will be available with either a 1.6L gas or 1.6L diesel engine. Both of the 16-valve DOHC engines also are applied on the Kia Cee’d produced in Slovakia. A 2.0L gas engine also will be available in the U.S. and some other markets. All three engines are produced at the Hwasung plant, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Soul to Offer Three Engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.