SEOUL – Kia’s evolving styling is evident in the world debut of the Naimo electric-vehicle concept at the Seoul Motor Show. “Naimo is a perfect balance of innovation, high-tech and Korean tradition,” says chief designer Peter Schreyer. In Korean, Naimo means “square shape,” an apt description of the model. The concept has no B-pillars and no wiper blades. It uses a high-intensity air jet at the base of the windshield to keep the glass dry. Side-view mirrors are replaced by miniature ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Stirs Seoul Show With Naimo EV Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.