SEOUL – Kia Motors Corp. is targeting a 26% increase in exports to Europe this year to 126,000 vehicles. The auto maker will disclose full details of its strategy for hiking European sales at an upcoming 2-day meeting of officials from 1,100 dealerships, representing 20 nations. The sales meeting will be held in Seville, Spain. The sales push includes an initiative for Kia to take over and directly manage all of its own European dealer networks, including those currently operated by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia to Take Over European Distribution, Boost Exports 26%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.