SAN FRANCISCO – Kia Motors America is compiling a wish-list of features the auto maker hopes to have for upcoming generations of its UVO in-car communications system, which has yet to hit the market. One detriment is the initial version will allow customers voice control of audio and phone functions only. “There will be many, many steps along the way,” Henry Bzeih, manager of KMA’s Connected Car unit tells Ward’s here. “We have the platform. It’s going to evolve to have more and more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Thinking Ahead to UVO In-Car Communication Upgrades" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.