Kia Motors Corp. releases a photograph of the all-new ’12 Picanto city car, which will have its world debut at the Geneva auto show in March. Redesigned and re-engineered, it is slightly longer than the current model and will be sold as a 5-door hatchback in all global markets. In Europe, the car also will be offered in a 3-door sporty version. Kia says the Picanto will be available with a choice of four all-new engines, which include 1.0L and 1.2L gas and diesel variants. Depending on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Unveils All-New Picanto Ahead of Geneva Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.