Kia Motors Corp. unveils a new logo designed to tie together all its vehicles under a single corporate banner worldwide. The logo features “Kia” in a new embossed typeface colored in rich, deep red. It will be applied first to Kia’s new Sportage, which will be launched this month in South Korea. Kia believes use of the global logo will strengthen brand value in all of its export markets. “By utilizing the same corporate identity for both domestic and export purposes, I am ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Unveils New Corporate Logo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.