Kia Motors Corp. releases renderings of the next-generation Picanto city car, which will have its global debut in March at the Geneva auto show. A Kia spokesman tells Ward’s the Picanto replacement that will debut in Geneva will be a production-ready vehicle. The 5-door, A-segment car primarily was designed by Kia’s European team in Frankfurt, Germany, under direction of Chief Designer Peter Schreyer. However, it was developed at the Hyundai-Kia Automotive Development Center in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Unveils Sketches of All-New Picanto City Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.