SEATTLE – Kia Motors America has its eye on a seating system similar to Chrysler Group LLC’s Stow ’n Go for its next-generation Sedona minivan. “From a product-planning standpoint, that is in the top three of what we’re pushing our team to do, because it’s a phenomenal feature,” Michael Sprague, vice president-marketing, for KMA tells Ward’s during a media preview here of the new Kia Forte sedan. Sprague, a father of three children under three years of age, sees value in the feature, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Wants Stowable Seating for Next Sedona" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.