The world is flying by as I sit behind the wheel of a Porsche 911. Everything looks so colorful. Oh, and what glorious sound! A victim of sensory overload, I close my eyes, and my hands fall from the wheel. Don't worry. The 911 is parked in a hotel conference room in Memphis. The stream of images in front of me are on a screen propped on the hood. It's for effect - an exhilarating way to illustrate the outlandish capabilities of the new 225-watt Bose sound system in the 2002 911. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kick Out the Jams" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.