DETROIT – German supplier Kolbenschmidt Pierburg Group staged a financial recovery in North America last year, Gerd Kleinert, chairman of the company’s board of management, says at a media briefing here. North American sales for the powertrain component supplier have grown steadily over the past four years, from $240 million in 2001 to $314 million in 2004, he says. Total global sales were $2.4 billion last year for the supplier, up 3% from 2003. Some 14% of the supplier’s total 2004 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kolbenschmidt Pierburg Upbeat After Restructuring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.