SEOUL – Some 22 small auto parts manufacturers from Gyeongsang province have landed their first contracts with Volvo Cars in Sweden. It is the first time that Volvo purchasing has met directly with the group, a Korean trade official says, noting that prior to this the auto maker did not believe the companies had adequate product quality and supply reliability. Two of the Korean companies were offered contracts valued at $3.34 million and 10 more were asked to supply samples, designs and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korean Auto Parts Suppliers Win Volvo Contracts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.