Hyundai Auto Canada Corp., Kia Canada Inc. and Audi Canada were the big sales winners in Canada in 2009, seeing deliveries soar 28%, 22.9% and 22%, respectively, in a market that was down 10.7% from 2008, according to Ward’s data. Fuji Heavy Industries’ Subaru unit and Mercedes-Benz Canada, which includes the Smart brand, also managed double-digit increases in a year when 1.5 million light vehicles were sold in Canada, down from 2008’s weak total of 1.6 million. However, the year finished ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korean OEMs Shine in Canada; Civic, F-Series Best-Selling Vehicles in 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.