DALEVILLE, VA – Koyo Steering Systems USA Inc. says it has secured additional contracts for its electric power steering (EPS) technology, already featured on General Motors Corp.’s ’03 Saturn Vue and Ion. Equinox to get Koyo electric steering. GM will use Koyo’s EPS on the upcoming ’05 Chevrolet Equinox cross/utility vehicle, going into production in February. Randy Rakes, manager-administrations for Koyo Steering Systems USA, says Koyo also has secured four additional contracts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Koyo Steering Systems USA to Supply EPS for Equinox, Other Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.