VIENNA – Kroymans Corp. B.V., the Dutch automotive import and retail sales group, is taking over import duties for General Motors Corp.’s Hummer brand in the three Benelux countries (Belgium, Luxemburg, the Netherlands) as well as in Germany. Hummer on way to Belgium. There are currently five Hummer dealers in Germany, three of them owned by Kroymans. In the Netherlands, where until now Hummers officially were not imported, Kroymans Hummer BV has established one dealer. The company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kroymans to Import Hummer Into Benelux Countries, Germany" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.