VIENNA – KTM-Sportcar GmbH, the new Austrian sports-car maker, will deliver the first of its X-Bow 2-seaters to customers next month. KTM unveiled its first sports car at last year’s Geneva auto show. Production of the unusual vehicle was launched at the KTM-Sportcar Produktions GmbH plant in Graz last month. About 500 cars will be manufactured at the plant this year. The auto maker says it has 350 fixed orders, 1,500 pre-orders and about 2,500 non-binding reservations. Customers from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"KTM to Start Deliveries of X-Bow Sports Car in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.