PARIS – The principality of Monaco, best known for casinos and a street-level Grand Prix, may have to make a stamp honoring the French post office now that La Poste has chosen two Monaco companies to launch its electric delivery-van purchasing. La Poste wants to buy 10,000 electric cars in the next five years, enough to re-launch an industry. A year ago, it announced plans for an initial purchase of 500 delivery vans and asked for proposals. On the first day of spring this year, it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"La Poste Taps Monaco Firms for EV Delivery Vans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.