BIRMINGHAM, AL – Subaru-Isuzu Automotive Inc. will build the new 7-passenger cross/utility vehicle (CUV) under development by General Motors Corp. and partner Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (Subaru) beginning in 2005, Ward’s has learned. Both GM and Subaru will get versions of the new vehicle to be offered as ’06 models. Gathered here for road tests of the ’03 Subaru Forester, Fred Adcock, executive vice president, Subaru of America Inc., confirms to Ward’s Subaru is leading engineering and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lafayette Will Build GM, Subaru Crossovers in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.