Lamborghini turns 40 in 2003. Lamborghini SpA turns 40 next year. The birthday celebrations begin at the Bonfanti Museum, Bassano del Grappa, just north of Vicenza in northern Italy, with a special display of significant models and the establishment of a Lamborghini Register that sets out to list every one of the near 10,000 Lambos manufactured since 1963. But most importantly, Lamborghini confirms it plans to celebrate with the unveiling of its critical V-10 powered "small" ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lambo Birthday Plans Include V-10 āSmallā Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.