TURIN – Pre-production launch of Lamborghini SpA’s new L 140 model is targeted by the end of October at the Italian exotic car builder’s Sant’Agata Bolognese plant. Construction crews were slated to work through the summer holidays to get the facility ready for launch of the still-unnamed car – dubbed the Baby Mercielago by the press. Lamborghini L 140 Initial plans call for output of six units a day at full ramp-up, putting volume at 1,320 units per year, the highest ever ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lamborghini Set to Launch Baby Mercielago Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.