TURIN — Lancia is developing a dramatic crossover vehicle to replace the once-popular Delta, and is set to preview the new model at this month's Paris auto show. The Nea concept car is a 2-door, 4-seat coupe, with sleek lines that belie its 1.5 m (4.9 ft.) height. Designed in-house to preview the 2003 Delta, the Nea was penned by Marco Tencone, the same stylist responsible for the Dialogos concept car. Lancia claims the Nea, known in-house as Tripmate, is Europe's first crossover ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lancia unveils Nea 4wd concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.