Tata Motor Inc.âs U.K.-based Land Rover division takes the unusual step of naming fashion designer and pop singer Victoria Beckham as a consultant to its vehicle design team. Victoria Beckham, a member of the Spice Girls singing group, perhaps is best known as the wife of international soccer-star David Beckham. The announcement was made as the luxury utility maker unveiled its new Range Rover Evoque at Kensington Palace in London Thursday. âShe knows a lot about fashion, trends and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover Adds âSpiceâ to Design Team; Debuts Evoque Small SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.