DETROIT – Despite Land Rover’s growing presence in Ford Motor Co.’s Premier Automotive Group (PAG), the auto maker’s chief executive says the Britain-based brand will maintain sourcing relationships with its former owner, BMW AG. “We still have very strong and very good relationships with BMW,” Bob Dover tells Ward’s when asked if the ’03 Range Rover’s spring launch might mark the last time the auto makers will do business. The new Range Rover features a 4.4L BMW V-8 as its only ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover, BMW Remain Close" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.