Land Rover North America launches a rare national marketing campaign to promote its new ’04 Range Rover. The campaign began June 18 and will run for six weeks, targeting Land Rover’s top 15 markets. It marks the first time in five years Land Rover has run a national campaign (including television, print, website, outdoor and event marketing activities) throughout the summer. Land Rover also will offer “The Range Rover Experience,” inviting potential customers to attend one of six events ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover Launches National Ad Campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.