Land Rover North America is launching a new marketing campaign today to help differentiate the Land Rover brand from other luxury vehicles. Titled “Designed for the Extraordinary,” the campaign will feature the entire Land Rover lineup, as well as zero in on each nameplate: Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and LR3, the auto maker says. Land Rover says it will place vehicles “in settings that feature genuine demonstrations of superior performance.” For instance, in the spot for the Range ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover Launches New Ad Campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.