Land Rover’s next vehicle coming to the U.S. will be called the LR3 and, contrary to what most reports are saying, will not be considered a replacement for the venerable Discovery, a Land Rover spokeswoman tells Ward’s. “It’s not in the same league,” she says, insisting the LR3 will have a different “application” in the U.S. than it does worldwide. The ’05 vehicle, set for its global debut at April’s New York auto show, likely will be introduced in other markets as the next-generation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover LR3 Will Not Replace Discovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.