Sport/utility vehicle importer Land Rover North America Inc. will move to BMW of North America Inc.'s headquarters in Woodcliff Lake, NJ, by year's end. Land Rover is now located in Lanham, MD, a Washington suburb. Howard I. Mosher, president of Land Rover is leading the relocation team, and plans to take all 59 employees with him to Woodcliff. Woodcliff Lake is the home of BMW cars and motorcycles and BMW U.S. Holding Corp., the sales and marketing group for the Americas, and is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover to relocate to BMW HQ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.