VIENNA – Jaguar Cars and Mazda Motor Corp., both part of the Ford Motor Co. family, are reworking their distribution activities in Russia. Land Rover Russia is taking on responsibility for developing Jaguar business in Russia and now is operating under the new name of Jaguar Land Rover Russia. Up to now, Inchcape Motors Finland was responsible for Jaguar sales in Russia. Jaguar X-Type starts at $32,900 in Russia. Jaguar Land Rover Russia will operate as a division of Ford Motor Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover Russia Adds Jaguar; Mazda Opens in Moscow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.