MONTREAL â€“ The all-new Land Rover LR3 has the potential to be both the hero and the goat. It will be hailed hero if it reestablishes the Land Rover brand, advents a quality platform upon which the bulk of the future lineup will ride and ushers in a new era of productivity and prosperity. Land Rover LR3 Take this thing off-road and it is a veritable goat, able to sure-footedly conquer any terrain with some of the most innovative engineering on the market. A tall order indeed. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Roverâ€™s New Hero Is a Goat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.