BRATISLAVA, Slovakia – AAA Auto a.s., the largest used-car retailer in the Czech Republic, expands into neighboring Slovakia. Starting in July, the company plans to establish four sites in the country beginning in Bratislava, where it will employ about 150 people. “The potential of the Slovak market is very high and therefore we decided to make an investment of several hundreds of millions of Slovak crowns,” says Anthony James Denny, the Australian-born chairman of AAA Auto. “The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Largest Czech Used-Car Chain Expands to Slovakia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.