AUBURN HILLS, MI –Tom LaSorda volunteered to step aside as Chrysler LLC’s top executive in favor of controversial retailing sensation Robert Nardelli, who was hand-picked by the auto maker’s new owner. Speaking here a news conference to introduce Nardelli, LaSorda says he told Steve Feinberg, founder and CEO of Cerberus Capital Management LP, which officially took control of Chrysler Aug. 3: “If you think there’s a better executive to help this company, I’m going to put myself second.” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LaSorda Makes Way For Retailing Guru Nardelli" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.