Chrysler Group President and CEO Tom LaSorda remains mum when it comes to the particulars of his restructuring plan, expected to be turned over to the DaimlerChrysler AG board for approval in late February. Chrysler lost $1.48 billion in the third quarter and $1.26 billion for the first nine months of last year, and it could lose $1.3 billion for the full year when it reports results in coming weeks. Widespread speculation is the auto maker may be forced to close one or two assembly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LaSorda Mum as Chrysler Restructuring Plan Draws Near" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.