With this, the April 2001 issue, Ward's Communications Inc. is ceasing publication of Focus On China. Ward's began publishing Focus On China as a spin-off of its twice-monthly Ward's Automotive International newsletter in October 1994, promising to furnish vital statistics, news and analysis of China's fledgling auto industry. We feel that for the past six and a half years, we did just that. We followed developments as suppliers migrated to China, covered the intense competition for car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Last issue of Focus on China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.