DaimlerChrysler Corp.’s Chrysler Group will auction the last Chrysler Prowler to roll off the assembly line at Christie’s Auction House in New York May 18. The final "Conner Avenue Edition" ’02 Prowler, built Feb. 15 at Chrysler’s Conner Ave. facility in Detroit, will contain a time capsule with rare, signed Prowler memorabilia, including original styling sketches. The vehicle also features a never-before-seen High-Voltage Blue exterior paint, signatures of the Prowler team on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Last Prowler Up for Auction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.