WASHINGTON – The ’11 Lincoln MKX cross/utility vehicle easily qualifies as the poster vehicle for the iPod generation, featuring Internet connectivity, state-of-the-art audio innovations and the latest electronic passive and active safety systems. And oh yes, it also has an all-new powertrain designed to compete with the Cadillac SRX, Acura MDX, Lexus RX 350 and other leading entries in the luxury CUV segment. But the Lincoln engineering team at a media event here emphasizes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Latest Lincoln MKX Features Next-Gen Mobile Connectivity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.