A lawsuit filed against Cunningham Motor Co. co-founders by fellow co-founder Briggs S. Cunningham puts a halt to further development and engineering of Cunningham’s C-7 ultra-luxury vehicle. Chairman and CEO John C. McCormack says the suit, also filed against certain company management, shareholders and professional advisors, has led Cunningham’s financial backers to withdraw monetary support for the C-7 until legal issues can be resolved. “Over the past three years, a tremendous number ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lawsuit Halts Cunningham Development and Engineering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.